Sunday, May 13, 2012

Support Ken Duncan's "My Beastly ABCs" project on KickStarter



 UPDATE:  FUNDED !    They raised the $35,000 and then some.  
 

Yet another project worth supporting has come to my attention .    Ken Duncan's studio on Pasadena, CA,  is making an interactive animated app called  "My Beastly ABCs" 


Go to their KickStarter page to read all about the project .   I supported their project and I hope you will consider doing so , too.   Any donation amount would be appreciated.


http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461592703/duncan-studio-my-beastly-abcs-interactive-storyboo-0

I think independent projects funded via pages like KickStarter and IndieGoGo are the way hand-drawn animation is going to survive in the short term , so if you want to see this kind of artwork continued to be produced by masters of hand-drawn animation and design such as Ken Duncan , then throw some support their way.



No comments: